Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

FW: Revised PTO

Subject: FW: Revised PTO

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 08/09/2018 02:03 PM

To: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>, Robert Buente
<bbuente@1010dev.org>

Do either of you recall this agreement?

From: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 1:54 PM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Subject: RE: Revised PTO

Not sure exactly which Exec Committee members were involved (I only communicated with
Jessica), but I'm pretty sure at least Bob would have been involved. The Exec committee
at that time was Robin, Shelby Jordan, Daniel and Bob.

Josh Kreger

Director of Real Estate and Planning

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

joshgsouthpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213-344-6749

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

view commercial vacancies at: www.southpark.la/vacancies <http://www.southpark.la
/vacancies>

From: Josh Kreger < j osh@southpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> >
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 1:12 PM

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Hi Ellen,

Back before I went on paternity leave (July 2016). I received a raise that included an
extra week of PTO per year. Jessica was Executive Director at that time and I'm not sure
if/where this was recorded. I just want to make sure that the PTO days I have accrued
since then reflect that change and are recorded somewhere (I'm not sure where this would
be - Jessica told me in an in person meeting). Thanks.

josh@southpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213-344-6749